Free 1-Page Microblading Website Details
We partner with On The Mark Digital to give all our beginner microblading students a free one page website upon completing our beginner microblading course. This means On The Mark Digital will program you a free 1-page WordPress website. You have (60) days after your graduation date to claim this limited time offer. Even if you don’t have a business location, you should still take advantage of this incredible, limited time offer!
Fill Out The Form & Claim Your Free 1-Page Business Microblading Website
(If you have any questions, please fill out the form. We will be more than happy to help you better understand anything written on this page)
Fill Out The Form To Claim Your Free Microblading Website
After you fill out the form, a representative from On The Mark Digital contact you to discuss your new website, project details and to answer any questions that you might have.
See Free Website Example Below
Click on the image or button below to see a sample of the free microblading 1-page website landing page that we offer all of our beginner microblading students. Notice how the 1-page website gives the look and feel of a multipage website!Click Here To View Sample Website
How To Start A New Microblade Business
A Digital Guide To Starting And Building An Online Presence
When you start a business there are going to be things that you want to do in order for it to be successful. Whether this is a side business, a service you are adding to an existing business, or your new career… You will want to build an online presence and keep it updated. The last thing you want is to have conflicting or inconsistent information about your business scattered across the internet when people search for you.
In the sections below, we have outlined what the free website includes, what you will need to provide, and some great information on building your online brand. Please take a moment to read through the following sections to better understand this offer and how to start marketing your business on the internet.
What’s Included In Your Free 1-Page Website:
- A 1-Page WordPress website called a “Landing Page” with your choice of a colors and font styles.
- (2) Lead Contact Form
- Social Media Integration – We will place links to your social media properties
- Stock Images – If you do not have your own images, we will provide up to (5) stock images of our choice.
- Links to Review Sites – We will create links on your website to your reviews
- Adding any before and/or after pictures of your work
- Adding your written content about your business
- Scheduling Software Integration – Adding Square Appointments or Vagaro Appointments to your site so clients can book online
- Programming Your .com name to forward to your website hosting account
- Programming/Uploading your site on your web server
- Domain Name & Website Hosting – Your Domain Name is your .com name. You will need to register it every year. Website Hosting is the computer that holds your website files. These are common practices all website owners have to pay on a yearly basis. We have an affordable partner. You can purchase for 1,2, or 3 years. The longer the lease, the better the pricing. We recommend using Fat Cow domain registration & web hosting services.
2. Logo – Do you have a logo? You can create a free logo onFree Logo Software
*Note* If you would like additional pages added to your website, they are available at $100ea. you can discuss your needs with On The Mark Digital during your consultation.
- Links to Business Social Media Accounts
- Domain Name & Web Hosting Account User & Password
- About Section of the Website we will need 1-3 paragraphs about who you are and why you enjoy it so much. You can include past experiences outside of the industry, if it is relevant.
- Before & After Care Instructions – What should the client do the night before? The Day of?
- Website Gallery Page – Before & After Pictures
- Special Offer or Coupon Details
- 1 to 3 paragraphs about microblading. Try to answer Who, What, Why, When, Where, How
- An email you would like to website lead forms to send new website leads to.
Accounts You Will Want To Consider Creating On Your Own:
- Create a Google My Business Listing – https://www.google.com/business/
- Bing Local Business Listing – https://www.bingplaces.com/
- Business Yelp Page – https://biz.yelp.com/
- Business Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/business/pages/set-up
- Business Instagram Page – https://business.instagram.com/getting-started
- Business Pinterest Page – https://www.pinterest.com/business/create/
- Business Tumblr Page – https://www.tumblr.com
- Facebook Business Manager – https://business.facebook.com/overview
- TikTok Page – https://www.tiktok.com/signup
- YouTube Channel Setup – https://www.youtube.com/
Business Apps You Will Want To Consider Installing on Your Phone and Placing in a Folder:
- Google My Business
- Bing Places
- Facebook Business Suite
Post Website Completion – Things You May Want To Setup:
- Google Search Console – https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Google Analytics – https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- Google Tag Manager – https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/tag-manager/
- Bing Webmaster – https://www.bing.com/webmasters/homepage
Other Marketing Resources You May Want To Consider:
- Canva Graphics – https://www.canva.com/ A great free tool for creating all your business promotional graphics. You can post to your social media accounts from within the app.
- Image to Video Maker – https://tyle.io/
- Animated Social Media Graphics – https://crello.com/
- Google Advertising – https://ads.google.com/
- Bing Advertising – https://ads.microsoft.com/
- Facebook Advertising – https://www.facebook.com/business/ads
- Instagram Advertising – https://business.instagram.com/advertising/
- YouTube Advertising – https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_us/ads/
- Pinterest Advertising – https://business.instagram.com/advertising/
- Mailchimp Email Marketing – https://mailchimp.com/
- Square Marketing – https://squareup.com/us/en/software/marketing
Have Any of Your Accounts Been Hacked? Check Here:
- https://www.avast.com/hackcheck – You should test all of your personal or business emails periodically especially if you have used the same passwords for years or been the victim of being hacked in the past. This report will tell you which of your accounts and passwords are available on the dark web.